The City Club at River Ranch childcare center provides quality care for your children ages 6 weeks to 9 years old while you enjoy the Club facilities. Although the state of Louisiana does not require us to carry a license, we do follow guidelines that are regulated by the Department of Human Services. In our care, emphasis is placed on safety, having fun, and creativity. The childcare center coordinator has a degree in childcare education and all employees are CPR certified.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 7:00pm
Friday, 7:30am - 1:00pm
Saturday, 8:00am - 1:00pm
FunZone Policies and Rules:
- Frequent user program - 10th visit is free!
- Please provide necessary diapers, pull-ups, and wipes. Clearly label all bags, bottles, and pacifiers.
- Please make arrangements to feed your child before visiting the childcare. Our staff will only be able to distribute the regularly scheduled snack.
- No outside food except infant formula shall be allowed into the childcare area.
- NO PEANUT PRODUCTS will be present in the childcare area and your child's medical history card shall be pulled upon each arrival to alert us of any food allergy.
Dangerous toys such as balloons, sharp objects, or small toys are not allowed.
- Registration: A Master Chart must be completed by the participant's parent or guardian as to who is allowed to pick up your child and will be obtained on file. All emergency and parent contact information must be complete and current.
Mode of discipline utilized is as follows:
- Verbal warning with explanation of desired behavior
- Time out
- Parent contact (only if child is continuously disruptive or causing harm to others.)
- All children must be in good health. Please do not bring your child with a cloudy, runny nose, a congested cough, a temperature, head lice or diarrhea.